(PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT.)
These are the submission guidelines of JUST BEING SERIOUSLY SOCIAL as of 1/1/2012
, and are subject to change. Since the 1st post
currently has several hundred submissions which have not even been reviewed yet, so if your post doesn’t show up it’s more then likely because it hasn’t been seen.
Guidelines for Submissions:
1. Must be related to social media
, social networking
, the Internet
2. Must be a follower to submit.
3. Must be safe for work. Nudity will never be posted.
4. Must not be inflammatory in either a political or religious sense.
5. I’ll edit and/or fix minor things like typos and spelling and consult you about less minor things.
6. Don’t clutter up your posts with heavy use of GIFs and images. If they’re absolutely necessary for you to better make your point, that’s OK.
7. Above all else, must be funny, geeky and witty… Mind it!
Following these guidelines will give you the best chance of being approved. Now get writing and have a good time!
: If you don’t want submission credit, please say so in the body of your submission. You may also send me something to reblog. Tag is as “submission”. Submissions would not be immediately posted and will be queued.